450 Race St.
450 Race Street
Cambridge, MD 21613
NOVO Properties is pleased to announce the restoration of 450 Race Street in Cambridge, Maryland into seven apartments, The Bombay Social Restaurant, Michelle Follett’s Textile Teachings, and a currently vacant retail space. This historic commercial building has been restored to its original 1911 appearance using standards approved by the Maryland Historical Trust. The front facade has full height storefront glass with glass transoms and sixty feet of cornice with three brackets fabricated by tinsmiths to replicate the building’s original cornice.
These apartments offer upscale urban living in a historic downtown setting. Residents enjoy the restaurants, boutique shops, and other retail amenities of downtown Cambridge.
450 Race Street has a walk score of 82!
- 2 bedroom 2 bath apartments
- Huge apartments – average size is 1200 square feet
- Oak wood floors
- Central HVAC
- 9′ to 12′ ceiling heights
- Full size washer and dryers
- Ceramic tile floors and “brick tile” tub surrounds in baths
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Security system, monitoring fee paid by tenant
- Maple kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances include refrigerator with ice maker, electric glass-top stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Exposed brick walls in select apartments
- Period trim and baseboards
- Pet friendly
- Free off-street parking
- 2BR/2 Bath $1300 + $40 water/sewer for 1 person, $60 water/sewer for 2
- Pet deposit $300 (50% refundable after move-out, pending inspection)
- 450 Race Street retail space:
- 2,063 rentable square feet
- $1500/month + water and electric
- Available immediately