228 10th Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Originally built in 1928, this newly restored 13-unit apartment building maintains the charm of the original finishes while offering convenient, upscale housing to Capitol Hill city residents. This building was vacant from 1996 until NOVO completed renovation in June 2002.
The Capitol Hill neighborhood offers history and community, as well as close proximity to the vibrancy of H Street, Union Station and Eastern Market. Residents enjoy a number of parks at their doorstep, not to mention Kingsman Field Dog Park, farmers’ markets and bike-friendly streets.
The Clarabelle has a walk score of 85!
- Laundry on-Site
- Parking off-Street
- Gourmet kitchens
- Microwave and dishwasher
- Wood floors
- Free wi-fi
- Pet friendly*
- Reserved parking available
*Non-aggressive breeds; 45 lb weight limit
- Studios Starting at $1475 + electricity and water
- 1BR Starting at $1770 + electricity and water
- 2BR Starting at $2200 + electricity and water
- Pet deposit $300 (50% refundable after move-out, pending inspection)
- Pet rent $25/month