405 10th Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Originally built in 1927, this newly restored 45-unit apartment building maintains the charm of the original finishes while offering renovated kitchens, hardwood floors and ample living spaces.
The Capitol Hill neighborhood offers history and community, as well as close proximity to the vibrancy of H Street, Union Station and Eastern Market. Residents enjoy a number of parks at their doorstep, not to mention Kingsman Field Dog Park, farmers’ markets and bike-friendly streets.
The Shelby has a walk score of 86!
- Laundry on-site
- Renovated kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wood floors
- Bike room
- Package Lockers
- Pet friendly*
*Non-aggressive breeds; 45 lb weight limit
**Pricing and availability subject to change. Please contact office for current information.
- Studios Starting at $1450 + electricity and water
- 1BR Starting at $1625 + electricity and water
- 2BR Starting at $2300 + electricity and water
- Pet deposit $300 (50% refundable after move-out, pending inspection)
- Pet rent $25/month